Germaine’s Luau Plumeria Package with Transportation
Delve into the ancient traditions of the islands and celebrate the cultures of the South Pacific at Germaine’s Luau—where dance, cuisine, and customs meld seamlessly together to capture the beautiful spirit of old Hawaii.
Make your way to the luau grounds and get greeted with a lei from your hosts. Gather around the imu—an underground earth oven made of coals, mats, and leaves—for up-close looks at the time-honored kalua pig-roasting ceremony. As the sound of conch shells fills the air, look for the entrance of the Royal Court of Polynesia, men in traditional garb clad with spears and burning torches.
Fill your plate with Hawaiian specialties. While you eat, watch Tahitian dancers take the stage to move to the rhythms of pulsing drums. See Samoan fire dancer’s dare death with thrilling performances, and follow the swaying hips of hula dancers as they glide across the stage. Top it all off with a sweet serving of haupia (coconut pudding) and watch the sky shift to hues of pink and gold as the sun sets beyond the shores of Oahu as the evening draws to a close.
Sample menu includes:
- Kalua Pig (Roasted Pig)
- Sweet Dinner Rolls Hawaiian
- Pulehu Chicken White Rice
- Sautéed Island Fish w/Tartar Sauce
- Poi (Taro Potato)
- Lomilomi Salmon
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Chocolate or Vanilla Cake
- Macaroni/Potato Salad
- Haupia (Coconut Pudding)
- Tossed Green Salad
- Chance to experience Polynesian & Pacific Island culture
- Opportunity to check out a traditional imu oven ceremony
- Show with Samoan fire dancers & graceful hula performers
- Extensive buffet featuring Kalua pork & lomi lomi salmon
- Stunning oceanside setting on sprawling luau grounds
- Kukui Nut Lei Greeting
- Photo opportunity with Polynesian greeter in premier location
- Premium seating
- Plumeria hostess
- First to Hawaiian/American Buffet with unlimited refills.
- 3 Drink Tickets per Adult 21+
- Unlimited Soft Drinks & hot coffee
- Dedicated Bar Window for Plumeria Guests
- Each Adult will receive a souvenier gift
- Roundtrip transportation to and from select Waikiki hotels.
- Luau begins at approximately 6:00PM and ends at approximately 8:45PM
Know Before You Book
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Waikiki hotels between 4 PM and 4:45 PM.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time