Lucky Lady Deluxe – Na Pali Morning Snorkel Tour
CHECK-IN: @ 6:45 am Year Round
Tour Length: 5-5.5hrs
Experience the majestic Na Pali coast, Kauai, on the custom-built catamaran “Lucky Lady”. The Lucky Lady provides a variety of seating areas with an upper and lower deck and cabin for your safety, comfort, and fun. Snorkel, sail (conditions permitting), view towering sea cliffs, waterfalls, sea caves, pristine beaches, and remote wilderness coastline. Captains narrate Hawaiian history & legends. Encounter Spinner Dolphins, Turtles and Humpback Whale watching in season (Dec.-Mar.) Join us for the best day of your vacation!
We provide breakfast treats, lunch, soft drinks & cocktails. We stop to either swim or snorkel, gear & instructions provided.
Sights and Views
- Spinner Dolphins
- Sea Turtles
- Humpback Whales (December – March)
- Sea Caves
- Peaks and Valleys
- Snorkeling gear and swim vests provided
- History and legends of Kauai narration
- Breakfast treats
- Lunch: build your own sandwiches, rotini pasta salad, chips & cookies
- Drinks: beer, wine, & Mai Tai’s, juices, sodas, and water
What to Wear / Bring
- Bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. Plan on getting wet!
- We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain.
- A towel, NON- SPRAY sunscreen in a beach bag, light cover up or jacket. Cameras are welcomed.
- Any medications, allergy or insect protection you require.
- If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
SAFETY & CANCELLATION POLICIES
Passenger safety is our top priority. This tour is not suited for expecting mothers, those with bad backs, shoulders, knees, or hips, anyone who has recently undergone any surgeries, and those with mobility limitations. All passengers must be suited for possible rough waters and able to hold on and move about the vessel without concern. Children must be over the age of 3 years old. No smoking is permitted on the vessel, on the pier, or near the office per state law. Tours may reroute due to ocean conditions.
All snorkeling passengers will be required to have the upper body strength to pull themselves out of the water with a small marine ladder. Passengers who exceed 250 pounds are more at risk if a snorkeling incident occurs as crew may have difficulty getting said passenger aboard.
** No shows are charged 100%. No refunds will be given for non-disclosures of health concerns, reroutes, non-snorkel conditions, or sea sickness. Cancellation policy applies. Your booking agent will advise of cancellation policy.