- 45-60 minutes on the boat, 6 minutes in the air.
- Reservation time is your office check-in time.
- Available Monday-Friday 8:00am – 3:30pm.
- Must be 5 years old to Parasail and weigh a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Safety Equipment is Provided & Required.
- This tour requires boat to boat transfers.
- After check-in you will wait in line. We do our best to minimize wait times.
- We take up to 6 people on the boat at a time including observers.
- Pricing is per person – We fly two people at a time.
- Length of line for our standard ride is 600 feet; our higher flyer is 800 feet of line.
- In normal wind conditions minimum weight is 50lbs per passenger.
- In normal wind conditions maximum weight in parachute is 450lbs.
- Observers are welcome for a fee.
- Reservations are highly recommended.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Your reservation time is your check-in time.
- After you are signed in, we’ll ask you to wait on the back deck for our shuttle. It will take you to the Activity Platform.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted by a Coordinator and placed in a group.
- A bit of patience may be required, but once you get started, time will quickly fade from consideration.
- When you finish your activities, catch the shuttle back to the office (it runs every 20 minutes or so).
- Once you return to our office you will get to see the pictures and videos that we have captured for you.
- We do our best to capture all of your experiences. Sometimes our equipment fails, or a staff member will make a mistake. And sometimes the ocean water just blurs the pictures. But we try!
WHAT TO BRING
- Swimwear and towels – you will get wet!
- Hats & sunglasses at your own risk
- Please lather up at the dock – spray sunscreen may not be applied on any boat
- Pregnant women may not participate.
- Must be 5 years old to Parasail and weigh a minimum of 50-pounds.