** The wildfires on Maui have resulted in numerous business closures, activity cancellations, and schedule changes. For updated availability information please call 1-888-667-7777.
UPDATE 9/19/23 – Currently running Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Effective 10/16/23 – Running Daily
Molokini Snorkel Tour & Sail
Duration: 5 hours (7:30am – 12:30pm)
Check-in: 7:00am at Ma’alaea Harbor
Explore the underwater world at Molokini, one of Maui’s most incredible snorkeling destinations and home to more than 250 species of tropical fish. This adventure combines the elements of performance sailing in the trade winds with snorkeling in crystal-clear water for an outstanding experience.
Board Paragon II and sail to Molokini, a unique crescent-shaped crater and natural marine preserve. On the leisurely cruise across Ma’alaea Bay, enjoy a continental breakfast, take in the stunning view, and during whale-watching season, December–May, get a chance to spot humpback whales swimming nearby. Once you reach Molokini, go swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters.
After rinsing off with a freshwater shower, refuel with a deli lunch and a variety of beverages including wine and local beer. Next, the excursion aboard Paragon II takes a more thrilling turn. The afternoon trade winds can really get the boat going, so join the friendly crew at the helm and try your hand at sailing the high seas.
- Pristine water & thrilling sailing trip in Maui trade winds
- Chance to snorkel at extraordinary crescent-shaped crater
- Leisurely cruise with continental breakfast & deli lunch
- Opportunity to see tropical fish & whales when in season
- Adventure starting in the morning to sail with calmer waters
- Cruise to Molokini and snorkeling lesson
- Snorkeling gear and life jacket
- Continental breakfast and deli lunch
- Sodas, juice, water, wine, and local beer
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- Fresh brewed Maui Oma coffee
- Fruit platter with seasonal fruit
- Homemade banana bread pudding, assorted danishes, and bacon and cheddar cheese scones
- Deli sandwich with turkey & provolone or ham & cheddar with lettuce, tomato, and condiments
- Antipasto with salami, carrots, celery, cucumbers, black olives, artichoke hearts and ranch dressing
- Water, coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, soda
- Maui Brew Co. Bikini Blonde, Coors Light & white wine
Know Before you Book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID to consume alcohol.
- You must have good circulation and healthy, unblocked breathing.
- Maximum group size is 25 people.
- You do not need previous snorkeling experience.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- You should bring sunscreen, a towel, sunglasses, and a camera. Spray-on sunscreen is not permitted on the boat.
- You should wear comfortable clothes and bring your swimsuit.
- Government photo ID required for alcohol (21+)