Jet Ski Adventure
- Ride is 30 minutes allow 90 minutes for your experience.
- Reservation time is your office check-in time.
- Available Monday-Friday (except Holidays) 8:00am – 3:30pm.
- This is a two person activity, unless you specifically pay for solo Jet Skiing.
- Jet Skiing is done in an area designated by Hawaii state regulation.
- All Safety Equipment is Provided & Required.
- Goggles available for rent.
- No drinking alcohol, no drugs, no marijuana vape pens.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Your reservation time is your check-in time.
- After you are signed in, we’ll ask you to wait on the back deck for our shuttle. It will take you to the Activity Platform.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted by a Coordinator and placed in a group.
- A bit of patience may be required, but once you get started, time will quickly fade from consideration.
- When you finish your activities, catch the shuttle back to the office (it runs every 20 minutes or so).
- Once you return to our office you will get to see the pictures and videos that we have captured for you.
- We do our best to capture all of your experiences. Sometimes our equipment fails, or a staff member will make a mistake. And sometimes the ocean water just blurs the pictures. But we try!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimwear and towels – you will get wet!
- Hats & sunglasses at your own risk
- Please lather up at the dock – spray sunscreen may not be applied on any boat
- Pregnant women may not participate.
- Children under five are welcome at no charge, weather permitting.
- Jet Ski weight capacity is approx. 450lbs.
- Must be at least 16 years old to drive.
- Must be 5 years old to ride with an adult (18+). Two minors may not ride together.
- This tour requires boat to boat transfers.